- Call Now
- Download Brochure
This double credit-point unit is the culminating event of Excelsia College's MBA. Students will apply the knowledge and skills gained throughout the course in an original business project of their choice, subject to relevant approvals and the availability of appropriate supervision.
The business project will be executed in the following stages:
- Preparation of proposal
- Proposal finalisation
- Presentation of capstone project proposal
- Project activities: implementation of the proposal and drafting of report documentation
- Analysis and report finalisation - during this phase, students report preparation
- Report presentation and submission.
- Apply and integrate the learnings from the MBA Program into a well-reasoned, ethically aware, practicable and relevant project proposal to investigate and/or analyse some aspect of an organisation’s strategy, structure, operations, behaviour and/or governance
- Apply knowledge and understanding gained from the MBA program and the capstone project to the recognition of problematic issues in an area of investigation, gathering and analysing relevant evidence, and formulating new or enhanced perspectives and proposals for issue resolution
- Demonstrate the ability to apply critical thinking concepts (analysis, evaluation, creativity) through the successful completion of an investigative project
- Apply concepts of professional and ethical responsibility, leadership and organisational learning in evaluating aspects of an organisation’s strategy, structure, operations, behaviour and/or governance
- Transform investigation findings into concrete approaches to problem-solving, including identifying and selecting strategies based on evidence, credibility, relevance and audience
- Evaluate the ethical and social implications of organisational processes, structures, activities and governance applicable to an area of investigation or analysis
- Demonstrate consolidation of higher-level applied communication skills (written, oral, interpersonal and professional presentation).
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your Excelsia Online student advisor on 1300 917 916 for more information based on your particular circumstances.