- Call Now
- Download Brochure
This unit covers the social, legal, cultural, environmental, technological contexts of business and their links to long-term viability or sustainability. Models of corporate social responsibility are evaluated in light of ethical principles.
Topics covered in this unit of study include:
- Overview and theories of corporate social responsibility
- ’Sustainability’ and ‘sustainable development’
- Globalisation and CSR
- Globalisation and sustainability
- The sustainable consumption and production trichotomy
- Managing and implementing CSR
- Corporate responsibility reporting
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Socially responsible investment
- CSR in smaller enterprises
- The impact and future of CSR.
- Evaluate the concepts of stewardship, leadership and service in the context of organisations
- Explain the principles, theory and practice for corporate governance
- Assess the application of stewardship theory and principles to corporate governance
- Integrate biblical frameworks into a contemporary understanding of stewardship, corporate social responsibility and governance
- Determine the relationships between stewardship and leadership, and between leadership and governance.
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your Excelsia Online student advisor on 1300 917 916 for more information based on your particular circumstances.