- Call Now
- Download Brochure
Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters unit
This unit employs an integrated marketing management framework, studying marketing in its local and global context. In particular, the unit emphasises the integration of marketing concepts into coherent marketing planning. The unit also provides a foundation to effectively manage marketing processes with an emphasis on social marketing and ethical considerations.
Topics that will be covered in this unit include:
- Introduction and understanding marketing management, strategies and plans
- Customer and stakeholder relationships
- Understanding markets and market segmentation
- Marketing research, data and analysis
- Competitive and effective brand positioning
- Product mix and marketing through the product lifecycle
- Designing and managing services aligning with organisational strategy
- Pricing strategies and ethical pricing
- Developing and managing strategic and integrated marketing channels
- Managing mass, digital and personal communications
- Managing the marketing organisation for long-term success
- Socially responsible marketing.
- Analyse marketing environments and an organisation/product/service’s place in various markets
- Demonstrate an advanced, critical appreciation of the relationship and relevance of marketing theory to organisational citizenship and practice, in particular with respect to social marketing and social responsibility in marketing
- Demonstrate an ability to synthesise and apply knowledge and understanding of contemporary theories and research marketing to the analysis of case study and research data
- Review and develop appropriate positioning and marketing strategies autonomously and in collaboration with others
- Work with others to critically evaluate an existing marketing campaign, including the ethical and social implications of the campaign
- Integrate biblical frameworks into a contemporary understanding of marketing
- Analyse and develop solutions for marketing strategy failures.
Please note, unit structure and content are subject to change. Contact your Excelsia Online student advisor on 1300 917 916 for more information based on your particular circumstances.